Fixing common computer problems
- Solving the problems if the programs won't install, don't appear on your computer, or hang when you run them
- Help you when you are unable to connect to the Internet.
- Printers, monitors, keyboards, mouse, scanners, faxes, graphics cards, sound cards, or additional equipment won't function properly.
- Devices aren't receiving electrical power.
- Equipment fails to be recognized by your PC before, during, or after installation.
- Hardware refuses to run at some point after initial setup.
Operating system failure:
- Your PC won't start up or shut down.
- The computer randomly hangs and crashes.
- The system shuts down or reboots without warning.
- Installing tools and equipment needed in a computer software and hardware
- Connect and set up hardware
- Load all required software
- Provide network accounts and passwords as required
- Input and maintain IP addresses
Manage information technology and computer systems
- Operate computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems